Flume >> mail # dev >> Re: Archive retrieval from [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Re: Archive retrieval from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi!
Yes - this is a known problem. See FLUME-1262.
The easy fix is to apply that patch and run again. I wouldn't advise
skipping the tests.

The alternative would be to comment the aggregate-jar plugin out of the
parent pom.

Cheers,
Edward