MapReduce >> mail # user >> HOW TO WORK WITH HADOOP SOURCE CODE

Re: HOW TO WORK WITH HADOOP SOURCE CODE
Hi,

I have some notes at
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/QwertyManiac/BuildingHadoopTrunk that
may be of help to you. You'll need branch-1 or a release tag (see all
tags here http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/) checked
out for 1.x based sources. Alternatively, if you use a Maven project,
you can ask it to download sources of dependencies too, which lets you
browse sources as you develop as well.

Also, do read http://www.hoax-slayer.com/do-not-use-all-capitals.html :)

--
Harsh J