Accumulo >> mail # user >> Feedback requested - Accumulo Quickstart

Re: Feedback requested - Accumulo Quickstart
Any plans to support a Vagrant installation of your configuration so that
user don't need to install directly onto their machines? With Vagrant, all
of the services can automatically be started. The user can immediately
start to work with Accumulo and basically ignore Hadoop and Zookeeper.