Flume >> mail # user >> Spooling Directory source

Spooling Directory source
Sorry for what seem like a stupid question, I'm curious where FLUME-1425
stands?  I downloaded the 1.3.x branch from git and did a mvn install, but
where I try to set the type = spooldir (per the doc)  I get the following
exception: