Chukwa >> mail # user >> Connector error

Re: Connector error
Hi Mason,

Are you using HBase provided ZooKeeper or standalone ZooKeeper?  HBase
client in collector is trying to access ZooKeeper at port 21818, and
unable to connect because there is no ZooKeeper running on port 21818.
 Standalone ZooKeeper is running at port 2181, and hbase-site.xml may
not have been configured correctly on the class path of collector.
HBASE_CONF_DIR should be defined in chukwa-env.sh for this to work
properly.  Hope this helps.

regards,
Eric