HBase >> mail # user >> BigDecimalColumnInterpreter

+
Julian Wissmann 2012-09-05, 16:17
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-05, 16:22
+
Julian Wissmann 2012-09-05, 19:07
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-05, 19:22
+
Julian Wissmann 2012-09-05, 19:49
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-05, 20:04
+
Julian Wissmann 2012-09-05, 20:30
+
anil gupta 2012-09-05, 21:04
+
anil gupta 2012-09-05, 21:27
+
Julian Wissmann 2012-09-06, 09:28
+
anil gupta 2012-09-06, 17:19
+
anil gupta 2012-09-06, 17:24
+
Julian Wissmann 2012-09-06, 18:43
+
anil gupta 2012-09-06, 19:22
+
Julian Wissmann 2012-09-10, 16:36
+
anil gupta 2012-09-10, 18:22
+
Julian Wissmann 2012-09-12, 16:27
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 16:45
+
Julian Wissmann 2012-09-12, 19:56
+
anil gupta 2012-09-14, 07:56
+
anil gupta 2012-09-14, 19:27
Re: BigDecimalColumnInterpreter
Hi Guys,

The regionservers need to have the jar which contains the
BigDecimalColumnInterpreter class in their classpath. I was successfully
able to run the utility class once i copied the jar across the cluster and
rebooted the cluster. Also, please specify the following property in
hbase-site.xml to load the co-processor:
<property>
        <name>hbase.coprocessor.region.classes</name>

<value>org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.AggregateImplementation</value>
</property>

Let me know once you guys try this out.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta