HBase, mail # dev - VOTE: hbase-0.95.1 release candidate 0 is available for download

Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.1 release candidate 1 is available for download
Stack 2013-06-11, 00:00
Thanks for testing Mr. Liochon.   Sounds like our mvn publishing needs a
bit of work still around hadoop2 (hadoop1 works?).  You +1 on this as dev
release?

St.Ack