Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Testing expired sessions bug?

+
Ben Bangert 2012-08-21, 20:00
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-08-21, 20:02
+
Ben Bangert 2012-08-21, 20:13
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-08-21, 20:41
+
Ben Bangert 2012-08-21, 21:30
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-08-21, 21:43
+
Ben Bangert 2012-08-21, 22:18
+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2012-08-21, 22:39
Re: Testing expired sessions bug?
On Aug 21, 2012, at 3:39 PM, Michi Mutsuzaki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The C binding currently does not support creating multiple connections
> with the same session id. Sorry this was not stated in the
> documentation. Please open a jira for this, and patches are always
> welcome :)

Ah! That explains a lot. I assume if I spawn a separate process entirely that loads the existing session id then it'll be ok?

- Ben
+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2012-08-21, 23:31
+