Subject: warning from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: 9 Jan 2012 16:30:57 -0000
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list.

at [EMAIL PROTECTED].
Messages to you from the user mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the user mailing list,
without further notice.
I've kept a list of which messages from the user mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send a short message to:
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

send a short message to: