HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: On a lighter note

+
Yongzhi Wang 2013-01-18, 00:56
+
Michael Segel 2013-01-18, 01:03
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-18, 01:09
+
iwannaplay games 2013-01-18, 09:24
Re: On a lighter note
LOL

Thanks,
Josh Long
Spring Developer Advocate
SpringSource, a Division of VMware
http://www.joshlong.com || joshlong.com || http://twitter.com/starbuxman
On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:06 PM, Mohammad Tariq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> lol :)
>
> Warm Regards,
> Tariq
> https://mtariq.jux.com/
> cloudfront.blogspot.com
>

> On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Fabio Pitzolu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Awesome Tariq!!
>>
>> You made my day!! :-D
>>

>> Fabio Pitzolu