Accumulo, mail # user - Satisfying Zookeper dependency when installing Accumulo in CentOS

+
Kevin Pauli 2012-12-19, 22:03
+
Mike Drob 2012-12-19, 22:10
+
Kevin Pauli 2012-12-19, 22:33
+
Mike Drob 2012-12-19, 22:36
+
Kevin Pauli 2012-12-19, 23:21
Re: Satisfying Zookeper dependency when installing Accumulo in CentOS
William Slacum 2012-12-19, 22:06
Did you set ZOOKEEPER_HOME in the accumulo-env.sh script or your
environment?

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 2:03 PM, Kevin Pauli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm trying to install Accumulo in CentOS.  I have installed the jdk and
> hadoop, but can't seem to make Accumulo install happy wrt zookeeper.
>
> I installed Zookeper according to the instructions here:
> http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.5/zookeeperStarted.html#sc_InstallingSingleMode
>
> And Zookeeper is running:
>
> $ sudo bin/zkServer.sh start
> JMX enabled by default
> Using config: /usr/lib/zookeeper-3.4.5/bin/../conf/zoo.cfg
> Starting zookeeper ... STARTED
>
> But when trying to install Accumulo, this is what I get:
>
> $ sudo rpm -ivh Downloads/accumulo-1.4.2-1.amd64.rpm
> error: Failed dependencies:
> zookeeper is needed by accumulo-1.4.2-1.amd64
>
> --
> Regards,
> Kevin Pauli

+