HDFS >> mail # user >> Thanks for the super excellent, fancy-pants sync/flush/append

Thanks for the super excellent, fancy-pants sync/flush/append
Thanks hdfs'ers for getting in the sync/flush (Where do I send the check?
Smile).

I'm currently trying to rig hbase so that this feature is on in our TRUNK so
all can help test the new feature.  It doesn't look like I can get to hflush
from the SequenceFile.  I should rig my own version local down in hbase?

Thanks all,
St.Ack