Drill, mail # dev - drill installed successfully. sqlLine complains 'No known driver to handle "jdbc:drill:schema=parquet-local" '

Re: drill installed successfully. sqlLine complains 'No known driver to handle "jdbc:drill:schema=parquet-local" '
Ted Dunning 2013-09-08, 21:24
Done.

I also swapped the maven and java installation order to help that happen in
the right order as you suggested.