Drill >> mail # dev >> drill installed successfully. sqlLine complains 'No known driver to handle "jdbc:drill:schema=parquet-local" '

Re: drill installed successfully. sqlLine complains 'No known driver to handle "jdbc:drill:schema=parquet-local" '
Done.

I also swapped the maven and java installation order to help that happen in
the right order as you suggested.