Flume, mail # user - Flume logs not getting generated

Flume logs not getting generated
shouvanik.haldar@... 2012-12-17, 10:14
Hi,

I started flume. It says, logging at "logging to /var/log/flume/flume-flume-node-ip-10-83-35-173.log".
But when I fire the command "tail -f logging to /var/log/flume/flume-flume-node-ip-10-83-35-173.log",
I get the error message

[root@ip-10-83-35-173 conf]# tail -f logging to /var/log/flume/flume-flume-node-ip-10-83-35-173.log
tail: cannot open `logging' for reading: No such file or directory
tail: cannot open `to' for reading: No such file or directory
tail: cannot open `/var/log/flume/flume-flume-node-ip-10-83-35-173.log' for reading: No such file or directory
Please help!

Thanks and Regards,
Shouvanik Haldar | Cloud SME Pool | Mobile:+91-9830017568
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com
+
Alexander Lorenz 2012-12-17, 12:36
+