Pig, mail # user - Splitting by unique values in a relation

Re: Splitting by unique values in a relation
praveenesh kumar 2013-09-15, 23:41
I can use split only when I am aware of the values by which I need to split
by... Here customer_ids are unknown to me. I don't know how many of them
exist in my data. Hence SPLIT is not the answer to my problem.

Anyways I have found piggybank's MultiStorage method much closer to what I
am looking for. I was just wondering is there a better or different way to
do the same.

Regards
Praveenesh