HBase >> mail # user >> hbase 0.94.4 with hadoop 0.23.5

Re: hbase 0.94.4 with hadoop 0.23.5
Tried all of it, I think I will have to defer this to the hadoop mailing
list because it seems there is a missing class in hadoop 0.23 branches, not
sure if that is intentional. The class exists in trunk and hadoop 2.0
branches. Though the surprising part is that it does not exist in < 0.23.
Does the hbase code base exclude certain files based on what hadoop profile
we are targeting ?

I will try to apply a patch of that class to 0.23.5 and see if it works and
if it does then I will post it to the list and submit a patch to both
hadoop and hbase (needs pom change).

-Viral