Hive >> mail # user >> query though hive jdbc cause chinese character become unrecognizable characters

Re: query though hive jdbc cause chinese character become unrecognizable characters
hi,i add the following code into /etc/init.d/hive-server2 script ,now the
character can be show normally,but i hope it can be handle with out any
change of the hive file

export LANG="zh_CN.UTF-8"