Pig, mail # dev - [Discussion] Any thoughts on PIG-3457?

Re: [Discussion] Any thoughts on PIG-3457?
Cheolsoo Park 2013-09-30, 21:42
I am waiting for +1 from Twitter.

Like Alan suggested, let's revert PIG-3419 et al in 0.12 first. Then, we
can decide what to do in trunk. I volunteer to do grunt work since I am the
one who committed them.
On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 2:26 PM, Rohini Palaniswamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]