Flume >> mail # dev >> New blog post on Flume performance tuning

+
Mike Percy 2013-01-11, 20:13
+
Brock Noland 2013-01-11, 20:18
+
Mike Percy 2013-01-11, 20:45
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-12, 08:44
Re: New blog post on Flume performance tuning
We have memoryChannel capacity set to 10000 and transactionSize set to 500.
This gives us good performance. I am trying to understand what's the
downside of using this value. Is it ok to have it so large?
webanalytics.channels.memoryChannel.capacity = 10000

webanalytics.channels.memoryChannel.transactionCapacity = 500