HBase >> mail # user >> secondary index feature

Re: secondary index feature
HIndex is local indexing mechanism. It is per region indexing. Pheonix is
not yet having a local indexing mechanism.(Global indexing is in
place) Phoenix team do have roadmap for that.

 You have done some thing like Lily  Henning?

-Anoop-