Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Mocking framework

Re: Mocking framework
Are there any objections to adding EasyMock and PowerMock as the mocking
frameworks?

If not, in the next couple days I would like to integrate that change with
ACCUMULO-53 (or I can open up a new ticket if people prefer).

Thanks!

--Jesse
Jesse Yates
240-888-2200