HDFS >> mail # user >> How to change default ports of datanodes in a cluster

+
Visioner Sadak 2013-08-31, 13:17
Re: How to change default ports of datanodes in a cluster
Looking at the hdfs-default.xml should help with such questions:
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/hdfs-default.xml

The property you need is dfs.datanode.http.address

--
Harsh J
+