HDFS >> mail # user >> How to change default ports of datanodes in a cluster

Re: How to change default ports of datanodes in a cluster
Looking at the hdfs-default.xml should help with such questions:
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/hdfs-default.xml

The property you need is dfs.datanode.http.address

--
Harsh J