Kafka >> mail # user >> 0.8 dependencies (and maven)

+
Jason Rosenberg 2012-11-27, 01:29
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2012-11-27, 21:10
+
Jason Rosenberg 2012-11-27, 21:33
Re: 0.8 dependencies (and maven)
It should - yes. So that would in theory unblock KAFKA-133 right?
The only reason we needed the hand-built metrics jar is because of some CSV
reporter fixes in 3.* which is required for the system testing framework.
I'm sure it is possible but don't know sbt enough to spend time on this: we
can have a custom package task that uses the custom jars and the regular
package task can use 2.2.0.