Zookeeper, mail # user - Elastic ZooKeeper

Re: Elastic ZooKeeper
Benjamin Reed 2011-02-02, 17:14
alex shraer has also started working on this a bit. it would be good for
you guys to collaborate on this. the key thing is to make sure that the
things work correctly and we don't run into consistency issues as a
result. i suggest setting up a wiki page to plan out the design as a
start. (be sure to use the wiki from the new TLP: zookeeper.apache.org.)

ben