HBase, mail # user - Configure another LoadBalancer?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-07, 12:34
Re: Configure another LoadBalancer?
Harsh J 2012-12-07, 13:06
You need to implement your own class, and plug it in via the configuration
key "hbase.master.loadbalancer.class" in the master's configuration.
On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:04 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Harsh J
+