HDFS >> mail # user >> When I connect to Hadoop it always 'retrying connect', something wrong with my configurations?

Re: When I connect to Hadoop it always 'retrying connect', something wrong with my configurations?
Or maybe its  a flaky network connection? Perhaps you can do a ping and
check the network link is reliable?

The only daemon that needs to be up is Namenode and unless you are taking
it down and bringing it back up often (please don't), you should not see
that message.