HBase >> mail # dev >> adding constraints

+
Jesse Yates 2011-10-17, 17:45
+
Ted Yu 2011-10-17, 18:00
+
Jesse Yates 2011-10-17, 18:04
+
Ted Yu 2011-10-17, 18:10
+
Jesse Yates 2011-10-17, 18:27
+
lars hofhansl 2011-10-18, 05:00
+
Jesse Yates 2011-10-18, 05:24
+
Gary Helmling 2011-10-18, 07:43
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-10-18, 22:31
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-10-18, 22:42
+
Jesse Yates 2011-10-19, 00:49
+
Gary Helmling 2011-10-19, 02:10
+
Jesse Yates 2011-10-19, 02:41
Re: adding constraints

> Do you think you can put the core what we are agreeing on into 4605?  I want
> to make sure we don't lose any of your comments

Sure I'll try to summarize in a comment on 4605.

I think we'll need to open a new JIRA for the shell aspects of this as
well, since it looks like 4554 is only handling directly setting a
coprocessor and we really need something more general.
+
Jesse Yates 2011-10-19, 18:29