Pig >> mail # user >> How Pig generates DAG

+
Preeti Gupta 2013-02-25, 20:02
+
Alan Gates 2013-02-25, 21:35
+
Preeti Gupta 2013-02-25, 21:39
Re: How Pig generates DAG
In the Pig code base check out src/org/apache/pig/backend/hadoop/executionengine/mapReduceLayer/MRCompiler.java and src/org/apache/pig/backend/hadoop/executionengine/mapReduceLayer/JobControlCompiler.java

These are the classes the control the generation of MapReduce jobs.

Alan.