Hive >> mail # user >> Re: Export hive table format issue

Re: Export hive table format issue
Would you mind upgrading Sqoop to version 1.4.3?

We've significantly improved error logging for case when the input data can't be parsed during export. You should get state dump (exception, input file, position in the file, entire input line) available in the associated map task log.

Jarcec