Flume, mail # dev - Review Board and JIRA Updating Items with Timestamps in the Future

+
Israel Ekpo 2013-04-10, 11:11
Re: Review Board and JIRA Updating Items with Timestamps in the Future
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-04-10, 12:12
Hi Israel,
thank you very much for your cleaning effort. The times are not in the "random" future, they are just displayed in different timezone. As Apache Software Foundation have committers across entire planet there is no single timezone that would work for everyone.  As a result, ASF is using UTC on the systems to have one standard timezone across all of them. You can set your timezone in the JIRA configuration and by doing that you will see all times converted to your local timezone. Sadly as far as I know, then Review board do not have such option.

Jarcec

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 07:11:24AM -0400, Israel Ekpo wrote:
> I just noticed that the timestamps used in Review Board and JIRA seems to
> be in the future.
>
> Is anyone else observing this?
>
> If so, we might need to create and infrastructure ticket to report it.
+
Israel Ekpo 2013-04-10, 12:28