Flume >> mail # dev >> Review Board and JIRA Updating Items with Timestamps in the Future

Re: Review Board and JIRA Updating Items with Timestamps in the Future
Hi Israel,
thank you very much for your cleaning effort. The times are not in the "random" future, they are just displayed in different timezone. As Apache Software Foundation have committers across entire planet there is no single timezone that would work for everyone.  As a result, ASF is using UTC on the systems to have one standard timezone across all of them. You can set your timezone in the JIRA configuration and by doing that you will see all times converted to your local timezone. Sadly as far as I know, then Review board do not have such option.

Jarcec