HDFS >> mail # dev >> HDFS read/write data throttling

Re: HDFS read/write data throttling
Hi, lohit. There is a Class named
ThrottledInputStream<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk/hadoop-tools/hadoop-distcp/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/tools/util/ThrottledInputStream.java>
 in hadoop-distcp, you could check it out and find more details.

In addition to this, I am working on this and try to achieve resources
control(include CPU, Network, Disk IO) in JVM. But my implementation is
depends on cgroup, which only could run in Linux. I would push my
library(java-cgroup) to github in the next several months. If you are
interested at it, give my any advices and help me improve it please. :-)

Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang