Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Hello and request some advice.

+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-04, 17:45
+
John Lilley 2013-01-04, 18:12
+
Rajeev Yadav 2013-01-04, 19:18
+
John Lilley 2013-01-04, 19:27
+
Michael Segel 2013-01-04, 19:53
+
Glen Mazza 2013-01-04, 21:46
+
Gangadhar Ramini 2013-01-04, 17:50
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-04, 17:55
+
Gangadhar Ramini 2013-01-04, 18:04
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-04, 18:19
+
Gangadhar Ramini 2013-01-04, 18:51
Re: Hello and request some advice.
for the basics, all you need is a java IDE .  Hadoop Map/Reduce can run in
local filesystem mode without any kind of HDFS backing.

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com