HBase, mail # user - increment-related bug Was: HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should

+
Ted Yu 2013-01-26, 16:56
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-01-26, 17:18
Re: increment-related bug Was: HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should
Ted Yu 2013-01-26, 17:50
Since the test would be performed in a QA cluster, can you upgrade to
0.94.4 ?
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/hbase/

This way, it would be easier for us to correlate your finding with recent
0.94 code base.

Look forward to your findings.

Thanks

+