Zookeeper >> mail # user >> How can I get ip from session id.

How can I get ip from session id.
hi, everyone.
When i exec
        $  echo wchc | nc 192.168.2.176 2181
console show me that:
0x2328576e3ad3e49
        /nileader/test/monitor1
        /nileader/test/monitor2

So, now I know the session id, how can i get client ip.
May be you will tell me exec  "cons", but i found that some session do not
in cons ip list.