HBase >> mail # user >> Does HBase 0.92 Rest client supports coprocessor execution?

Re: Does HBase 0.92 Rest client supports coprocessor execution?
Thanks for the response, Andrew.

After failure of running CP rest API, I figured out that when the client machine is directly connected to cluster, I can run hbase client code from any machine by providing the hbase conf in classpath. :)
Best Regards,
Anil