Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> release audit warnings

+
Camille Fournier 2013-02-02, 17:58
Re: release audit warnings
This is very likely my fault. I committed some changes recently that
added files that can't have license headers added (VStudio build
files). I'll look into this and get it resolved. Thanks for the heads
up!

Patrick

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Camille Fournier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Did something change in the release audit scripts? Files that have been in
> the code base for years are suddenly triggering release audit warnings on
> patches that don't have any changes. Anyone know what might be happening?
>
> Thanks,
Patrick Hunt 2013-02-03, 06:56
+
Camille Fournier 2013-02-03, 14:18