From: Shuja Rehman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 4:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Create Table with Line Terminated other than '\n'

Zheng Shao !!!! Any other solution???

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 10:38 AM, Shuja Rehman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
Hi
yeah Zheng,hadoop does not allowing other than \n. as i tried like this

create table test (xmlFile String)ROW FORMAT DELIMITED FIELDS TERMINATED BY '\t' LINES TERMINATED BY '\001' ;

but it giving me the error saying that

ERROR ql.Driver: FAILED: Error in semantic analysis: LINES TERMINATED BY only supports newline '\n' right now

Then what can be the solution????

ANY HELP?????????????