Accumulo, mail # dev - Integration Tests

+
Michael Berman 2013-09-13, 21:15
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-09-13, 21:31
Re: Integration Tests
Michael Berman 2013-09-13, 22:10
Do you mean downstream?  That seems reasonable to me.

But it's hard to tell if they're building consistently when they're not
being continuously built :-)
On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 5:31 PM, Billie Rinaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I was considering making separate builds for the ITs upstream from the
> non-IT builds. Or we could just turn ITs back on, if they're building
> consistently.
>
> Billie
> On Sep 13, 2013 5:16 PM, "Michael Berman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I have a new theory about why Jenkins is passing even though it looks to
> me
> > like integration tests couldn't possibly pass: It seems like Jenkins is
> not
> > running integration tests.
> >
> > Vines just took a look at the job config (which I can't see because I
> don't
> > have a jenkins account), and discovered that skipITs is set.  Is that
> > deliberate?  Can we get them turned back on?  Even if they're excluded
> from
> > some jobs for speed, it seems like they should be turned on *somewhere*.

+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-09-13, 22:38
+
Eric Newton 2013-09-27, 18:55