HDFS >> mail # user >> 答复: Decomssion datanode - no response

答复: Decomssion datanode - no response
I know the default value is 10 minutes and 30 seconds for switching
datanodes from live to dead.

发件人: Azuryy Yu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
发送时间: Friday, July 05, 2013 10:42
收件人: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
主题: Decomssion datanode - no response

Hi,

I am using hadoop-2.0.5-alpha, and I added 5 datanodes into dfs_exclude,

hdfs-site.xml:

  <property>
    <name>dfs.hosts.exclude</name>
    <value>/usr/local/hadoop/conf/dfs_exclude</value>
  </property>

then:

hdfs dfsadmin -refreshNodes

but there is no decomssion nodes showed on the webUI. and not any releated
logs in the datanode log. what's wrong?