Hadoop >> mail # user >> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/hadoop/fs/FsShell

Re: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/hadoop/fs/FsShell
Hi Mike,

What do you get if you type "./hadoop classpath"? Does it contain the
Hadoop common JAR?

To avoid the deprecation warning you should use "hadoop fs", not "hadoop dfs".

Tom