Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop build fails

Hadoop build fails
Hi,

I got the latest trunk out of svn, ran this command

ant -Djavac.args="-Xlint -Xmaxwarns 1000" clean test tar

and got the following error

/hadoop-common-trunk/build.xml:950: 'forrest.home' is not defined. Please
pass        -Dforrest.home=<base of Apache Forrest installation> to Ant on
the command-line.

What should I do? Did I miss something in the documentation?

Thank you,
Mark