HBase >> mail # user >> Parallel scans

Re: Parallel scans
I think you could do it manually by looking up all the different
regions and starting a separate scan for each region. Not quite as
handy as the built-in multi get, but essentially the same.

Of course, that leaves the question of processing-- If you're
processing it in a single-threaded environment, HBase is unlikely to
be the bottleneck. If your sending each scan to multiple processors,
this could be a significant speedup.

--Tom