Flume >> mail # user >> Lock contention in FileChannel

+
Pankaj Gupta 2013-08-13, 23:13
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-08-13, 23:39
+
Pankaj Gupta 2013-08-14, 00:01
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-08-14, 00:14
+
Brock Noland 2013-08-14, 00:51
+
Pankaj Gupta 2013-08-14, 02:06
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-08-14, 02:18
+
Brock Noland 2013-08-14, 02:22
+
Pankaj Gupta 2013-08-14, 02:33
+
Brock Noland 2013-08-14, 02:41
+
Pankaj Gupta 2013-08-14, 02:46
+
Brock Noland 2013-08-14, 02:54
+
Pankaj Gupta 2013-08-14, 02:57
+
Brock Noland 2013-08-14, 03:06
+
Pankaj Gupta 2013-08-14, 03:16
+
Brock Noland 2013-08-14, 03:30
+
Pankaj Gupta 2013-08-14, 18:57
+
Pankaj Gupta 2013-08-14, 19:12
+
Pankaj Gupta 2013-08-14, 19:34
Re: Lock contention in FileChannel
You can increase the number of Avro Sinks active at a time, by increasing
the number of sink groups. This should give better throughput.
Hari

+
Pankaj Gupta 2013-08-14, 19:59
+