From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 06:20:02
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: NameNode fails

Hello All :-),

I am new to Hdfs.

I have installed single node hdfs and started all nodes, every nodes gets started and work fine.
But when I shutdown my system or Restart it, then i try to run all nodes but Namenode doesn't start .

to Start it i need to format the namenode and all data gets wash off :-(.

Please help me and suggest me regarding this and how can I recover namenode from secondary name node on single node setup
Thanks & Regards
Yogesh Kumar Dhari

www.wipro.com