HBase >> mail # dev >> Patch for HBase 7295

Patch for HBase 7295
Hi,

Could someone take a look at 7295 - I attached a patch a while back and
there was some discussion. Then it dropped off my plate. We have been
running the patch for a long time now, in production. Can someone take a
look ?

Thanks
Varun