Hive >> mail # user >> Hive metastore on Oracle

Hive metastore on Oracle
Hi,

I am looking for suggestions from the hadoop and hive user community on the following -

1) How good is the choice of choosing Oracle for Hive Metastore ?

In my organization, we only use Oracle database and so we wanted to know whether there are any known issues with Oracle Hive Metastore. Please suggest.
Thanks,
Raj