Pig >> mail # dev >> Are we ready for Pig 0.12.0 release?

Are we ready for Pig 0.12.0 release?
Hi, All,
It has been more than half a year since initial Pig 0.11 release. I'd like
roll a Pig 0.12 release around the end of September or the beginning of
October. Let me know if it is possible.

Proposed schedule:
1. Commit all major features (1-2 weeks)
2. Branching Pig 0.12
3. Commit remaining patches (1-2 weeks)
4. Wrapping up, document (1 week)

If you have patches want to get in, please make sure the Jira ticket has
fix version set to 0.12. If the patches originally set to 0.12 and you
think you can delay, please mark the fix version to either 0.13.0 or 0.12.1.

Thanks,
Daniel

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE