Avro >> mail # user >> building the spec

building the spec
Hey,
I'm running into issues build the docs. Specifically, in avro trunk,
I'm running:

ant -Djava5.home=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Home
-Dforrest.home=/Users/jhodges/projects/apache-forrest-0.8/ doc

on OS X. Hoever, I'm getting this gross error for which all the google
results say "RTFM n00b. Use Java5."

 [exec] validate-sitemap:
 [exec] /Users/jhodges/projects/apache-forrest-0.8/main/webapp/resources/schema/relaxng/sitemap-v06.rng:72:31:
error: datatype library "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-datatypes"
not recognized

But I've included -Djava5.home right there. What am I missing?
--
Jeff